Prestige Personal Care Regulatory Team provides the expertise needed to bring a product to local and international markets in today's global world. We stay on top of evolving industry and global regulations to ensure compliance.
- Active member of PCPC's International Committee
- Participant of PCPC's Legal and Regulatory Conference
- Subscriber to PCPC's On-Line Info-Base and International Cosmetic Legal and Regulatory Database
- Proprietary database to manage customer's specific ingredients restrictions
- Formulas compliancy and documentation
- EU dossier preparation
Prestige Personal Care' s uncompromising commitment to quality ensures the formulas we develop and the products we manufacture are robust and will meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
- In-house Quality Assurance, Analytical and Micro Laboratories
- Brand new, state-of-the-art, laboratories
- Validated stability protocol for PPC developed formulas
- Remote monitoring of manufacturing and production
- Stability program management
- Validated processes and methods to ensure reproducibility
- Marketed product stability